Monday, April 6, 2020

2020 PEC Challenge Tournament: CHAMPIONSHIP GAME

What will I do when this tournament is over and we're still locked down? Glad you asked.  Content will continue for those still interested.  There are still 15 Taliercio's sandwiches to go (they are offering curbside pick up).  And for those who only come here for the pork rolls, I'm thinking about buying a package of every brand available at the grocery store and subjecting you all to my own homemade PEC's (to which I'm expecting all of you to harshly critique and honestly I deserve it).  There are still some awesome local restaurants that make PEC's so I will be visiting those places for takeout as well.  Now sit back, relax, try to forget about the surreal life we're all living and vote for your favorite PEC of the 2019 season.  





No comments:

Post a Comment